Thursday, August 6, 2009

Brother and Friend




One of my friends started a "Tuesday Tribute" on her blog which I thought was brilliant. Though I am not consistent enough in my blogging to have regular readers I just had to create a tribute to my brother, Philip.

I have to say that I have a fabulous man as a brother. I just spent a fun-filled week with my sister-in-law, Angela and my niece Micaiah in St Louis. Unfortunately, Philip couldn't come along because of work. When we got home tonight we found the house spic-and-span, homemade cookies in the oven and one very excited daddy/husband/brother to greet us.

I absolutely loved watching him be SO excited to see his baby girl. His laugh was contagious enough to cause a tired ten-month-old to laugh hysterically as she rode around on her daddy's shoulders, smiling from ear-to-ear.

With that being said I must brag on my brother some...here are some of my favorite things about him...

He is...
Kind
Loving
an EXCELLENT father and husband
Generous
Patient
Considerate
He Opened his home to me without any stipulations
He Loves God and shows it
is Encouraging
Strong
Faithful

...to name a few.

Yes, indeed. I am quite proud of him. He has been a best friend, a role model, a pain in the butt, a support....and I am thankful for every bit of it.

I am pretty lucky to have a great brother and friend! Love you, Philip!

No comments: